Friday, August 26, 2011

Old Fashioned Skateboards - Problems of friction, low speed, weight control and


!±8± Old Fashioned Skateboards - Problems of friction, low speed, weight control and

In fact, we can only imagine how difficult it is to drive the old-fashioned early contraptions were skateboarding. Perhaps you tried to ride like a machine? Personally, I remember as a child with old truck bought from an old skate at the flea market and attachment to a table and rolled up a long driveway.

Of course, seven years, you're not an engineer of all that is being built or designed, as usual perfected through trial and error or crash and. Burning I still remember what happened to walk along the driveway. I started high-speed oscillation and it was getting worse and worse and finally downloaded it all down on the driveway and fell. A-I have just returned discouraged at the beginning of the driveway to try again and again.

What's the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result? The results were pretty easy to see on the elbows and hands. Back to adaptthe truck and the use of large nails, screws, and because I did not steal a bit 'of tape from the garage. Engineering in action?

You can imagine how excited I was coming to my first skate with the wheels of plastic urethane. Of course, the other children laughed with more high-tech skateboard that has been completely customized by me, but you have to start somewhere and had to start with plastic panels. Where do you think I do the old trucks and wheels on my drivewayExperiments?

One of them, I have sold at garage sale of his family. You see the problem was not that the wheels of trucks or were of poor quality, have been working on plastic skateboard old order, but not so well on a table much longer, maybe that was five times the weight.

Finally, I discovered immediately that I had to tighten up the truck and pay special attention to my relationship, and that helped a bit, 'until the shaking started. So I can easily imagine what problemsthe children had at the beginning of 1905-1950 with their skateboarding equipment.


Old Fashioned Skateboards - Problems of friction, low speed, weight control and

Bargain Sale Texturizing Shears




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links